Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sap Puddle – The Sap Puddle grows over time, inflicting 480 Nature damage over 1 sec to enemies who touch it. Touching the Sap Puddle also causes it to shrink in size.
- Sap Residue – When a player touches the Sap Puddle, it causes the Residue to attach to them. Sap Residue inflicts 480 Nature damage over 1 sec. The effect stacks.
- Summon Sap Globule – Vizier Jin'bak summons three Sap Globules from the tree.
- Sap Globule – Sap Globules try to congeal with the Sap Puddle, increasing its size.
- Detonate – Vizier Jin'bak attempts to detonate the Sap Puddle, inflicting damage based on the size of the Sap Puddle.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.