Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Hoptallus yells: Gonna spins around!
Hoptallus yells: Oh yeah!
Hoptallus yells: Urp...eats too many carrots...
Hoptallus yells: You die!
Hoptallus yells: You have...turnip...for a head...
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
A Shrill Screech
– Hoptallus slowly turns in a circle spewing vile carrot juices. The juices inflict 6600 Physical damage and knock back any targets within a 20-degree cone in front of Hoptallus.
– Hoptallus spins in a rapid circle. Inflicts 6220 to 6980 damage every 1 sec. to surrounding units, but slows movement speed by 70%.
Hoptallus will periodically emit a shrill cry, calling for aid from Hoplings, Hoppers, and Boppers.
– The tiniest virmen, Hoplings do little more than hop around and bite things!
– The larger Hoppers carry a barrel of explosive brew in their mouths.
– If a Hopper reaches its target, it hops madly then explodes. The explosion inflicts 6600 Fire damage to players within 10 yards and knocks them down.
– The large Boppers carry a heavy hammer.
Big Ol' Hammer
– When Boppers die, they drop their Big Ol' Hammers. Players can pick up the Hammer to gain three charges of the Smash! ability.
– Slam the Big Ol' Hammer into the ground and knock up all nearby virmen, destroying all Hoppers and Hoplings within 6 yards and dealing heavy damage to Boppers.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.