Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Wise Mari <Waterspeaker>
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Still Waters, Rise Up!
Wise Mari shields himself and uses the corrupt waters of the fountain to assault players.
Stage Two: Behold the Torrential Waters!
– The fountain's corrupted water churns and bubbles, inflicting 902 to 998 Shadow damage every 0.3 seconds on any player standing in the water.
– Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
– Wise Mari directs the fountain's corrupted waters to attack the players, inflicting 4180 to 4620 damage as it ripples, and 6270 to 6930 damage when it explodes.
– Wise Mari summons a Corrupt Living Water from one of the four smaller fountains to attack the players.
Corrupt Living Water
– At Wise Mari's orders, the sha-corrupted waters of the fountain coalesce into a water elemental.
Defeating a Corrupt Living Water causes it to split into three Corrupt Droplets.
– Smaller and weaker than the Corrupt Living Water, the Corrupt Droplets attack the players.
– After the players defeat a Corrupt Living Water, a puddle of Sha Residue forms. The Sha Residue inflicts 2090 to 2310 Shadow damage every second to all players within in the puddle.
After the players defeat four Corrupt Living Waters, Wise Mari unleashes all of his remaining power.
– Wise Mari begins the stage by bursting his protective bubble, inflicting 3610 to 3990 Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 10 yards.
– Wise Mari channels the power of the corrupted water, creating a rotating spout of water in front of him that inflicts 18810 to 20790 damage and knocks back all players.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.