Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Servant of the Queen
– Queen Azshara charms a random player, causing them to become a puppet. Destroying the puppet strings releases the player from Azshara's control.
– Queen Azshara attempts to charm every player and turn them into puppets for 20 sec.
Queen Aszhara commands two of her Enchanted Magi to attack the players. When the players defeat an Enchanted Magus or enough time elapses, another two Magi enter combat. Each Enchanted Magi possess one of three schools of magic.
When the players defeat all of the Enchanted Magi, Queen Azshara retreats from combat and the players complete the encounter.
Heroic Difficulty Only
– The Enchanted Magus inflicts (100% of Spell power) Frost damage on a random player.
– The Enchanted Magus's Coldflame inflicts 6000 Frost damage in a line, and continues to inflict 6000 Frost damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
Blades of Ice
– The Enchanted Magus charges at the location of a random player, then inflicts 75% weapon damage as Frost damage to all players within 5 yards of the location.
– The Enchanted Magus inflicts (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on its current target.
– The Enchanted Magus hurls a fiery bomb at a random player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on them and other players within 10 yards and reducing their movement speed for 5 sec.
– The Enchanted Magus unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on enemies within 40 yards.
– The Enchanted Magus inflicts 2657 to 2982 Arcane damage every 1 sec. on all enemies within 45 yards.
– The Enchanted Magus summons an arcane bomb that inflicts 20812 to 24188 Arcane damage and reduces the movement speed of players within 4.5 yards of its impact by 50%.
Well of Eternity is only available in Heroic Difficulty.