Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Cyclone Shield – Grand Vizier Ertan surrounds herself with 8 cyclones at the beginning of the fight. These cyclones rotate slowly around her in a circle. Periodically Ertan calls the cyclones close to her, then after a few seconds the cyclones return to their regular orbit.
Players that touch a cyclone are dealt 3610 to 3990 Nature damage and have their movement, attack, and casting speed reduced by 60% for 8 sec.
- Storm's Edge – Players that stand outside the circle of cyclones are dealt 1722 to 2331 Nature damage every second. When her cyclones are called back to her, players that stand within 5 yards of Ertan are knocked away.
- Lightning Bolt – Grand Vizier Ertan blasts her current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 3230 to 4370 Nature damage.
- Summon Tempest – Grand Vizier Ertan periodically calls a Lurking Tempest to join the fight. They appear on the edge of the Ertan's circular platform.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.