Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Wither – Ammunae causes a random player to wither away, reducing their attack and casting speeds by 60% and movement speed by 60% for 10 sec.
- Consume Life Energy – Ammunae pulls the life and power from a random player, granting himself energy. Consuming the life energy of the player inflicts 1240 Nature damage every 1 second and stuns for 4 sec. The spell also drains a small amount of either Mana, Runic Power, Rage, Focus, or Energy from the player, depending on their class.
Consuming the life energy grants Ammunae 12 Energy every second for 4 sec.
- Seedling Pod – Ammunae periodically creates a Seedling Pod in a random location 14 yards away from him. Seedling Pods have low health.
- Rampant Growth – Ammunae releases all of his stored Life Energy, transforming all Seedling Pods into Bloodpetal Sprouts and inflicting 7168 to 8332 Nature damage to all enemies.
This spell costs Ammunae 100 Life Energy to cast.
- Bloodpetal Blossom – Ammunae infuses a random Seeding Pod with Life Energy, transforming it into a Bloodpetal Blossom.
- Thorn Slash – The Bloodpetal Blossom rakes its current target with thorny vines, inflicting 150% of its normal melee damage and causing the target to bleed for 840 to 1080 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 15 sec.
- Spore – Ammunae occasionally releases a Spore from his body. This creature moves slowly and has low health. When the Spore dies, it forms a 6 yard radius spore cloud at its location that lasts for 30 seconds.
- Noxious Spores – The spore cloud released by the Spore inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage every 1.5 seconds to any player standing in the cloud. The spore cloud also rots away any plant life inside it, inflicting 12 to 18% of the plant's life as Nature damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.