Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Supernova – Isiset unleashes a supernova, inflicting 5742 to 6348 Arcane damage and confusing any player who faces her for 4 sec.
- Mirror Images – When Isiset's remaining health reaches 66%, she splits into three separate creatures. Each of the creatures represents one of her three main abilities. Killing one of the three images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the other two abilities are empowered.
When Isiset's remaining health reaches 33%, she again splits but into two separate creatures. These two creatures cast and correspond to her two remaining abilities. Killing one of these two images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the sole remaining ability is further empowered.
- Astral Rain – Isiset summons a shower of stars, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 20 yards every 3 seconds for 8 sec. The amount of Arcane damage dealt changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.
No Mirror Images destroyed: 1290 to 1500 Arcane damage
One Mirror Image destroyed: 1577 to 1833 Arcane damage
Two Mirror Images destroyed: 2150 to 2500 Arcane damage
- Celestial Call – Isiset summons a number of Celestial Familiars to aid her. The number of Celestial Familiars summoned changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.
No Mirror Images destroyed: One Celestial Familiar
One Mirror Image destroyed: Two Celestial Familiars
Two Mirror Images destroyed: Three Celestial Familiars
- Celestial Familiar
These floating pieces of stars attack by casting Arcane Barrage at random players.
- Arcane Barrage – The Celestial Familiar unleashes a barrage of celestial energy to inflict (100% of Spell power) Arcane damage on a random enemy player.
- Veil of Sky – Isiset drapes herself in a protective shield that absorbs damage by draining Isiset's mana instead of her health and reflecting back a percentage of the spells cast at her. The amount of damage absorbed and the chance of a spell being reflected changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.
No Mirror Images destroyed: 100000 damage absorbed and 20% chance to reflect spells
One Mirror Image destroyed: 200000 damage absorbed and 40% chance to reflect spells
Two Mirror Images destroyed: 300000 damage absorbed and 60% chance to reflect spells
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.