Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Static Disruption – Akil'zon charges the air around a random player, inflicting 10500 Nature damage in a 5 yard radius, and increasing Nature damage taken by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Call Lightning – Akil'zon unleashes a burst of electrical energy at his current target, inflicting 8550 to 9450 Nature damage.
- Amani Kidnapper – Akil'zon calls an Amani Kidnapper to snatch a random player into the air.
- Plucked – While in the air, the Amani Kidnapper inflicts 4% of a players's maximum health as damage every second. The player can continue to use spells, items and abilities. Slaying the Amani Kidnapper frees the trapped player.
- Electrical Storm – Akil'zon immobilizes a random player in midair and creates a massive electrical storm for 8 sec. Players within 20 yards of the immobilized player are safe from the storm. Every second a player stands outside this safe distance, the storm inflicts 2400 Nature damage and increases Nature damage taken by 50% for 3 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.