New TV Spots
Over the weekend, Blizzard released several new TV spots for Warlords of Draenor.
Your airwaves are about to be invaded by the Iron Horde with our latest Warlords of Draenor commercials. Check them out below, but word to the wise: it’s best to try not to make eye contact.
Patch 6.0.3 Notes
Blizzard has posted the patch notes for tomorrow's patch 6.0.3.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3
Updated: 10-28-2014Note: For the rest of the pre-Warlords expansion patch notes, please see The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes.World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Report to the King/Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Ironmender's Totem as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Human models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Death Knight
Breath of Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
Savage Roar should no longer incorrectly consume Omen of Clarity's clearcasting effect.
- Resolved an issue where Rip refreshed through Ferocious Bite was not extending its duration for the full amount against targets that were below 25% health.
The passive ability Sanctuary, is now learned at level 10.
Resolved an issue where Shadow Priests in Shadowform were not displaying a targeting outline.
Chain Lightning, Flame Shock, Frost Shock, Lava Burst, and Lightning Bolt now costs 50% less mana.
Glyph of Ember Tap was causing Ember Tap to heal for more than intended. Additionally, the glyph now increases the healing of Ember Tap by 2% (down from 5%).
- Gulp Frog no longer drops the Wilted Lilypad.
- Kor'kron Butcher Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Hemorrhagic Shadowstep ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Iron Starlette should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- A Villain Unmasked: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Basilisk Butcher: Basilisk Meat should be dropping again.
- Borrowed Brew: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Get Kraken!: Resolved an issue where North Sea Kraken was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Warforged Seal: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Warforged Seals.
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Dragon Soul
Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Razorgore the Untamed received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- Fire-Watcher's Oath should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Bloody Coins on PvP kills once more.
- Living Root of the Wildheart's bonus armor provided by Ursine Blessing for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.
Beta Build Soon
There may be some Garrison Mission changes in this build:
As it happens, exhaustion is going away in an upcoming build. The level 100 missions will feel much more like level 90-99 missions, although with longer mission times and slower repop rates than level-up missions have.
Rewards aren't changing. In fact, gold went up in some cases and mission times and follower/threat requirements went down in some cases to make the rewards feel more worth it.
For example, level 100 missions of ilvl 600 that reward gold require 2 followers (instead of 3), only take 4 hours to complete (was 8+exhausting), and reward 60 gold (was 50 before).
October 21st Hotfixes
Dash should now correctly remove root effects when used.
- Stampeding Roar should now correctly remove root effects when used.
- Rake should no longer incorrectly stun the target if the attack misses while the Druid is stealthed.
- Resolved an issue where Boosted Characters may sometimes be unable to learn Faerie Swarm.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
The Fallen Protectors: Sun Tenderheart's Calamity ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Throne of Thunder
- Resolved an issue where the Feat of Strength achievement "I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?" was being incorrectly awarded to characters that have died during the fight.
- Beth'tilac: Smoldering Devastation should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Throne of the Four Winds
- Conclave of Wind: Rohash's Deafening Wind ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- The Lich King: Necrotic Plague should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
The Eye of Eternity
- Malygos (Phase 3): Damage dealt while riding a Red Drake now scales with the player's item level.
- Grand Warlock Alythess: Flame Touched should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Blood in the Snow: Freezing Circle should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Characters that are in-transit on a flight path should now be able to accept a Battleground or Arena queue.
Beasts of the Savage Lands: Gorgrond
The primal forces that forged the lands of Draenor are still in conflict to this day, and in no other place is this more evident than Gorgrond. A land of contradictions, Gorgrond features barren rocky plains and dense overgrown jungles. Everywhere one looks, there’s evidence of a realm at war with itself and monstrous creatures as dangerous as they are ancient.
Slender, deliberate, and calculating, these enigmatic living trees single-mindedly tend to the wilds of Draenor. Wise in the ancient ways, they seek lost artifacts of bygone ages to empower the explosive growth of their territory... often at the expense of Draenor’s other sentient denizens. The botani wage an eternal war against the creatures of stone, and the natives of Gorgrond do their best to survive in the midst of constant conflict between the botani and the goren, gronn, magnaron and others. Since the Iron Horde and the creatures of stone began working together, the botani have become even more aggressive – orcs and draenei both have been disappearing of late into dense botani enclaves.
The botani have long cultured unique plantlife in their irrigated ponds or tree dwellings, but far more terrifying is their ability to cultivate flora within a living host. Unwary natives are captured and seeded in an agonizing process that alters their physical makeup and takes complete control over their bodies, turning them into mindless walking saplings. The entire process is poorly understood, but these grisly infested can be seen guarding botani enclaves or shambling ahead of the botani host as gruesome cannon fodder whose corpses eventually seed new terrain.
Genesaur are enormous demigods who date back to the age of colossals, when giants shaped the terrain of Draenor amidst constant warfare. The botani have retained the ability to communicate with these bastions of life, and genesaurs are revered as gods in their culture. Draenei have not yet determined if genesaur are immortal or not; genesaur emerging from botani-tended pools often retain the memories and will of their long-dead forebears. Adventurers fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of these rare beings are cautioned to give genesaur a wide berth. They are deceptively quick given their size and destroying them will take a small army of well-equipped heroes.
While the gronn and magnaron shape the world through their brute individual strength, the goren are scavenging opportunists who dart unseen between the lumbering feet of their larger cousins. Roughly the size of an Azerothian trogg, goren live in massive colonies that burrow through the earth, gobbling up minerals and leaving twisting caves in their wake. They enjoy devouring crystalline minerals, which are digested and extruded through their skin, giving some goren the benefit of an armored crystalline shell. The bane of both orc and draenei miners, goren sniff out and infest mineral-rich burrows. Adventurers should be wary of the gorens’ ability to shoot crystalline projectiles and swarm around unprepared explorers in rolling packs, as well as their impossibly sharp teeth and acidic spit.
Between the creatures of stone and flora, and the Blackrock Clan looking to expand their domain, Gorgrond is a place you won’t forget easily… assuming you make it out in one piece.
Quest Completion for Beta Characters
Last week many of you reported that you lost progress on quests in Draenor - this manifested itself usually with being unable to purchase things from a vendor, or seeing quests pop up over NPCs that you had previously completed. I believe this started popping up on ~Thursday of last week.
This behavior was caused by an emergency fix that we pushed out to players on Live Realms to stop them from getting Warlords of Draenor achievements/titles. There were several different parts to that "fix', and unfortunately one of them was wiping quest data for a number of quests.
Regrettably, this is not something we're able to fix for Beta characters. Depending on what quests you had completed you may be in a state where you can simply re-do some of the quests that were lost, but others will likely need to roll a new character and start over. I do apologize for this inconvenience, but due to the global nature of it we're not able to fix these characters manually.
Sorry for not getting messaging out sooner on this, we've been fairly involved with supporting the live retail release of the Warlords of Draenor pre-patch, and I wanted to make sure I had the right information before posting about it.
|1 2 3 ... 99||Next » Last »|